110 Woodland Pl
Blakeslee, PA 18610
Est. P&I payment: $513.7/mo
Description for 110 Woodland Pl, Blakeslee, PA 18610
Large Raised Ranch In A Quiet Community Offers 6 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Cozy Living Room With Stone Fireplace, Oak Floor And Access To The 1st Floor Deck, Kitchen Has Oak Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open To LR & Access to Deck, 1st & 2nd Floor Master Bedrooms, 2nd Floor Family Room With Private Entrance, Cathedral Ceiling & Stone Fireplace. Owner Just Had Interior Painted And New Carpets Installed. Close to Big Boulder, Lake Harmony, Indoor Water Parks and Interstate. This Home Just Needs A New Family.
My Notes for MLS #PM-43263
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Year Built: 1990
- Total SqFt: 1,824
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,824
- Stories: 2
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: N
- Exterior: T-1-11
- Lot Description: Community Lake,Flat,Wooded Lot
- Outside Features: Deck,Insulated Glass,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Basement: N
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1,1 Bath Lev 2
- Bedrooms Description: 2+Bed1st,2+Bed2nd
- Eating Area: Eat-in Kitchen,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Family Room,Living Room,Stone Faced,Two or More
- Floors: Ceramic,Hardwood,Tile,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Outside Entrance
- Foundation Type: Crawl Space
- Inside Features: Cable TV,Cathedral,Fam Room Fireplace,Laundry 1st Level,Living Room Fireplac,M Bdrm on 1st Floor
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 10'7'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 5'0'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Oak Vanity, Tile Tub Area & Floor
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'10'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 8'8'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Length: 9'0'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 8'9'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 5 Length: 11'0'
- Bedroom 5 Width: 8'9'
- Bedroom 5 Room Remarks: Fan, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 5 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 6 Length: 8'10'
- Bedroom 6 Width: 6'5'
- Bedroom 6 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 6 Room Level: 2
- Family Room Length: 23'1'
- Family Room Width: 17'2'
- Family Room Room Remarks: Cathedral Ceiling, Private Entrance
- Family Room Room Level: 2
- Kitchen Length: 16'5'
- Kitchen Width: 9'9'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Oak Cabinets, Tile Backsplash,Open to LR
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 17'2'
- Living Room Width: 13'10'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Oak Floor, Stone FP, Access to Deck
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 10'6'
- Main Bathroom Width: 5'0'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: Tile Tub Area & Flr, Oak Vanity
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Master Bedroom Length: 11'7'
- Master Bedroom Width: 11'0'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet, 2nd Master
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 2
- Appliances: Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Smoke - Battery
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric,Liquid Propane
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: On-Site,Septic
- Water: Well
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Federal Housing,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 727
- School Taxes: 2,936
- Total Taxes: 3,663
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 700
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 400
- School District: Pocono Mountain
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: Residential
- Insulation: Attic Ceiling,Attic Floor,Insulated Window(s),Sidewall Insulate
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 110 Woodland Pl, Blakeslee, PA 18610 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of the Poconos
Get Financing for 110 Woodland Pl, Blakeslee, PA 18610
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 03/24/2018 at 1:10pm